12/09/2016

Bleu nuit : pôle emploi




Jimmy Dawkins - Welfare line, 2ème version
Mis en ligne par Dimitris Koutsiaftis



Early in the morning, I'll be standing in that welfare line
Early in the morning, I'll be standing in that welfare line
You know, my caseworker, and the old governor don't pay me crying no mind

I see people riding in Cadillac's, Lincoln Colonel, seems like they're doing alright
I see people riding in big Cadillac's, Lincoln Colonel, seems like they're doing alright
Well, I'm just trying to make it from day to day
Oh, ... things through the night

Little children is crying, but they don't pay them no mind
Little children is crying, yes, but they don't pay them no mind
So much suffering through the world, yeah, they cry through out the welfare line

(That's why) early in the morning, I'll be standing in that welfare line
Early in the morning, I'll be standing in that welfare line
My caseworker, and the governor don't wanna hear me crying

Dressed up in nice suites, table got everything you wanna eat
They're all dressed up in nice suites and clothes and things, table got everything on it you wanna eat
The poor little children out in the streets, oh, they ain't got shoes to put on their feets

Early in the morning, I'll be in that welfare line
Early in the morning, I'll be standing in that welfare line
I'm gonna keep riding on hiring and begging, somebody gonna pay me some mïnd what I'm gonna do.



Maintenance (paroles de la 2ème version) et republication d'un article vieux de six ans, et qui n'a pas pris une ride

Aucun commentaire: